Website returns policy:
You have the right to cancel your order with us under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, but to make life easy, you can simply return or exchange items you order by letting us know within 14 days of receipt.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
To exchange, simply email us at email@example.com and we will handle your request.
To return, please follow these instructions:
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which item you’d like to return.
2) Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure or trackable method i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery and that you retain your proof of postage.
3) Choose your packaging. We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Retail Therapy in pristine condition.
4) Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
5) Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable
New and unused means there are no marks on the item or wear on the tags and the item has been returned to us in saleable condition. Retail Therapy will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed and/or tags removed. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. For hygienic purposes, returns/exchanges on earrings cannot be accepted. All items purchased on the Retail Therapy website must be returned to our store at the responsibility of the sender. Retail Therapy cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed when being returned.